Are you still in the beginning of your acro career? Or do you want to expand your acro repertoire? Then this week is just right for you! We teach on two levels simultaneously.
During this acroyoga retreat we will work on the basics, provide a set of new tricks, and there will be enough time to work on your skills sufficiently.
DATE: 01. – 08. August 2020 (7 nights)
TRAINING: 6 full days of acro
LOCATION: Faia (next to Guarda, north-east of Portugal)
COSTS: € 600,- to € 705,-
INCLUDES: 3 vegetarian organic meals per day, shuttle service, etc.
Eat & sleep
In order to provide you with enough energy, there will be three vegetarian meals a day. All meals are prepared using regional organic food. At the farm they produce their own virgin olive oil, jams, chutneys and juice from freshly picked fruits. They dry tomatoes, tea, and much more, depending on the season.
To recover best from the training, you can either sleep next to the beautiful river in a yurt, in one of the tasty smelling wooden houses, or in one of the rooms of the old farm house.
In order to stay healthy and to prevent injuries, we provide a daily schedule. See it as a guide line that can be adapted during the week.
- Every morning there will be a guided yoga warm up in the 100 sqm yoga tent.
- Followed by a delicious breakfast.
- Right after breakfast, there will be a two hours acro class, followed by a 30 minutes jam to refine what you have learned
- During lunch break we provide another tasty meal and you have time to gain energy, relax or take a swim in the river next by.
- In the afternoon we will work on your handstands, have another acro class, and finish the exercising by another jam.
- Guided cool down (thai massage, yoga, etc.)
- After dinner it is up to you: free jam, thai massage, stretching or chilling next to the training space in the chill out lounge.
Costs & Services
- Yurt (incl. mattress) or your own Camper: € 600,-
- Cabana (two beds) or Single Caravan: € 650,-
- Double room: € 705,-
- Single room on request
Towels and bed linen are included!
- 7x nights
- 7x breakfast and dinner, 6x lunch
- 6x guided morning yoga
- 11x guided acro sessions
- Tea, coffee & fruits all day long
- Shuttle service from Guarda to Faia and back.