The location is magical
Our location „Quinta das Corujas“ is located in Faia, close to Guarda, Portugal. It lies along the Mondego river (refreshing baths!) in the national park Serra da Estrella. The farm is way off the beaten track, relaxation is guaranteed!
It’s a 3 hours car drive from Lisbon and one and a half hours from Porto. You can reach Faia by bus, train or (rental) car.
Please consider that the latest bus from Porto to Guarda is leaving at 6PM.
- Caban (central kitchen) with cooking facilities / fridge
- Wooden acro training space (11 x 11 meters), underneath sun sails, including mats!
- Yoga Tent with wood stove (4 x 12 meters) for the yoga and bad weather acro sessions
- Meditation platform at the river
- Washing machine
- Indoor toilets / shower
- WiFi, slow but wohou, who needs WiFi while doing acro?
- River for swimming and moments of relaxation
- Big lake for swimming ( 15 min. by car )
- Little super market and ATM in Aldeia Vicosa (2 km )
- Closest city is Guarda (10km)